Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time and you don’t want to just settle on an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories and reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. This is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can just purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Schedule your Katy TX Home Inspection Today!
Why You Need Paragon Inspection!
Paragon Inspection will be inspecting the home for safety, function, and structure and will inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later, after moving in. This is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at Paragon Inspection, we provide home inspection services in Katy and Houston, Texas and the surrounding areas – and we have an excellent reputation with our clients and with our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
- You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else. So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident about. Nobody wants cheap and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Making sure that you, the buyer, understand the condition of your new property is our first priority.
- Our inspectors are licensed and certified professionals that work hard for you the client and are professional with every inspection they do. The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time! So be sure to get an inspection from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
- Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours depending on the size, age, and condition of the property. 2-4 hours for inspection, completing the report time is additional.
- We use the latest technology available including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues. If your inspector is not utilizing these types of tools, it could cost you after moving in.
- There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools — such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, Thermal Imaging, etc
Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection. ~Chris Blanks, Owner
- An inspection includes the following:
Structure Heating and Cooling
Foundation Fixed Appliances
Decks, Porches, Garage Attic
Plumbing Crawl Space
Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
- We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Katy, Texas, and the surrounding areas:
- Buyer Inspection
- Pre-Listing Inspection
- New Construction Inspection
- Warranty Inspection
- Termite Inspection (WDI)
- Commercial Real Estate Inspection
- Septic and Water Well Inspection
- Thermal/Infrared Imaging Inspection
- Irrigation Inspection
- Pool and Spa Inspection
- We email the report the same day. We want you to have a full understanding of the report, so we provide in detail the items found so they are easy to understand. We provide a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
- Lastly, we do not provide run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind. Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company in Katy, TX or the nearby areas, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. Schedule your Katy TX Home Inspection Today!
Our positive reviews showcase our commitment to demonstrate outstanding service, making sure your home will be worth your investment.
Call (281) 504-9981 | Text (281) 766-9212 Today
Schedule Katy TX Home Inspector 24/7 Right From Our Website
Paragon Inspection | “Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind.”