Home Inspection Brenham TX
Just halfway between Austin and Houston, Brenham is a small town of 16,951 locals and offers a number of exciting go-to places. Brenham is a scenic and historic region in Washington County rich in history, culture, and natural beauty. Brenham is also known as the “Birthplace of Texas” as this is where the signing of the Texas Declaration of Independence on March 2, 1836.
There are many things to do in Brenham. The city is increasingly getting attention due to a variety of attractive sites. Apart from its famous Blue Bell Creamery, there’s a lot more to go to such as Home Sweet Farm Market & Biergarten, Antique Rose Emporium, Unity Theatre, Festival Hill, and Brazos Valley Brewery. If you are a lover of sports, you can drive to Summersville Lake for about 15 minutes or engage in outdoor activities at Hohlt Park.
The growing number of residential and commercial units made a home inspection in Brenham a necessary part of any real estate transaction. Aside from this, like most areas of Texas, the city of Brenham experiences periods of extreme moisture or extreme dryness which can put excessive foundation problems.
As such, a professional home inspection in Brenham, Texas by Paragon Inspection will help buyers and sellers become more confident with the property.
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Brenham, TX home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1-Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollowed or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Why Choose Paragon Inspection?
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Brenham, TX, and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our client’s needs and make sure that they are given the real knowledge they deserve.
2. Our team of professional and licensed home inspectors in Brenham are very thorough in evaluating all areas of the property and everything in between. Our professional Brenham home inspectors are constantly improving their skillset through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
3. At Paragon Inspection, we make it our priority to provide a stress-free buying and selling process by giving our clients true peace of mind. Here at Paragon Inspection, we offer a simple no-weasel words guarantee because your peace of mind is our top priority. Give us a Call (281) 504-9981 | Text (281) 766-9212 Today!
Professional and courteous service by a qualified, highly trained and experienced inspector. Also very responsive to post inspection questions. I highly recommend this company for your next inspection.
One of the best neighborhoods in Texas, Katy City, and its surrounding areas have had incredible property sales in 2020, one-third of which are new construction homes.
With its diverse economy and thriving real estate industry, living in Katy, TX and its surrounding areas offers families and young professionals a safe and sound environment with a sparse suburban feel. And if you are looking to buy or sell your property, Paragon Inspection will be there to help you make your most informed decision.
Buying a home can be exciting, yet daunting. But no matter how desirable a home may appear to be, it just wouldn’t be completely reassuring without a home inspection. Our licensed professionals at Paragon Inspection will conduct a thorough home inspection service in all areas of your property to check for any issues, from the foundation to the roof.
Our positive reviews showcase our commitment to demonstrate outstanding service, making sure your home will be worth your investment.