Home Inspection Houston TX
Extending to Galveston Bay, Houston is a large metropolis in Texas with a population of approximately 2.313M. This city is closely linked to the Space Center Houston which is the coastal visitor center at NASA’s astronaut training and flight control complex. The city’s Downtown is a combination of upscale restaurants, theaters, and opera houses, and is also home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera.
Houston is a decent place to live and is one of the most diverse cities in America. The fact that the population in Houston, Texas is growing paved the way for the continuous building of affordable houses and schools.
Houston is a coastal city that tends to be more humid because of the nearby bodies. As with almost any coastal city, humidity and dampness in the air can supply enough moisture for mold to thrive. Apart from that, beachfront homes come with their fair share of challenges such as exposure to harsh elements like moisture-fraught air, bright sunlight, strong winds, and saltwater corrosion. All these and more can directly affect the structural integrity of your home.
As such, a professional home inspection in Houston by Paragon Inspection will help buyers and sellers
become more confident with the property.
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre- Listing Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Houston, Texas home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1- Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollowed or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Why Choose Paragon Inspection?
- Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Houston, TX and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our clients’ needs and make sure that they are given the real knowledge they deserve.
- Our team of professional and licensed home inspectors in Houston is very thorough in evaluating all areas of the property and everything in between. Our professional Houston home inspectors are constantly improving their skillset through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
- At Paragon Inspection, we make it our priority to provide a stress-free buying and selling process by giving our clients the true peace of mind.
Paragon is fantastic.. Chris (the inspector) is very very knowledgeable about codes and extremely thorough. We used him for two pre buy inspections and one follow up re-inpect. Very impressed with what he looks at , his pictures, his explanations and his timeliness. Very good value for what you get.. I wouldn’t use anyone else but him for any home inspection. Mike Sullivan
New Construction Inspection
Termite (WDI) Inspection
Septic And Water Well Inspection
Swimming Pool and Spa Inspection
Thermal / Infrared Imaging
One of the best neighborhoods in Texas, Katy City, and its surrounding areas have had incredible property sales in 2020, one-third of which are new construction homes.
With its diverse economy and thriving real estate industry, living in Katy, TX and its surrounding areas offers families and young professionals a safe and sound environment with a sparse suburban feel. And if you are looking to buy or sell your property, Paragon Inspection will be there to help you make your most informed decision.
Buying a home can be exciting, yet daunting. But no matter how desirable a home may appear to be, it just wouldn’t be completely reassuring without a home inspection. Our licensed professionals at Paragon Inspection will conduct a thorough home inspection service in all areas of your property to check for any issues, from the foundation to the roof.
Our positive reviews showcase our commitment to demonstrate outstanding service, making sure your home will be worth your investment.