Home Inspection Katy TX
Katy is a city located in Harrison County and is considered as one of the best places to live in Texas with its suburban feels and laidback community. This city has a population of 18,282 with mostly families and young professionals. This city just west of Houston is home to a number of parks and museums including Leafy Mary Jo Peckham Park, Katy Park, and The Katy Heritage Society Railroad Museum. Katy is also notable for Katy Mills Mall, the Katy Independent School District, and its historic town square.
Summers can get really hot in Katy and winters can be very short and cold. Typically, it’s mostly wet and partly cloudy all year round.
Apart from the weather conditions, one of the most common home issues in Katy, Texas are structural issues. Apparently, most homes in Katy are built from over 40 years ago which means that foundation issues are nothing new.
As such, a professional home inspection in Katy, Texas by Paragon Inspection will help buyers and sellers become more confident with the property.
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre- Listing Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Katy, TX home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1-Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollow or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Why Choose Paragon Inspection?
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Katy, TX and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our clients’ needs and make sure that they are given the real knowledge they deserve.
2. Our team of professional and licensed home inspectors in Katy are very thorough in evaluating all areas of the property and everything in between. Our professional Katy home inspectors are constantly improving their skills through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
3. At Paragon Inspection, we make it our priority to provide a stress-free buying and selling process by giving our clients true peace of mind. Here at Paragon Inspection, we offer a simple no-weasel words guarantee because your peace of mind is our top priority.
Give us a call now! Protect your precious investment, Call (281) 504-9981 | Text (281) 766-9212 or by booking our Katy Texas home inspection services 24/7 right from our website.
Want to know What’s Inspected during our inspection process? CLICK HERE
Chris and Lesley with Paragon Inspections are remarkable. The level of customer care is well above average. The option for scheduling online allows for convenience as well as easy scheduling when time really matters. Their work is thorough and efficient. The reports are provided same day and are easy to read and comprehend. If there are ever any questions, Chris is just a phone call away. I highly recommend Paragon Inspection for any home inspection needed. Thanks Paragon for making this part of the process so stress free!
One of the best neighborhoods in Texas, Katy City, and its surrounding areas have had incredible property sales in 2020, one-third of which are new construction homes.
With its diverse economy and thriving real estate industry, living in Katy, TX and its surrounding areas offers families and young professionals a safe and sound environment with a sparse suburban feel. And if you are looking to buy or sell your property, Paragon Inspection will be there to help you make your most informed decision.
Buying a home can be exciting, yet daunting. But no matter how desirable a home may appear to be, it just wouldn’t be completely reassuring without a home inspection. Our licensed professionals at Paragon Inspection will conduct a thorough home inspection service in all areas of your property to check for any issues, from the foundation to the roof.
Our positive reviews showcase our commitment to demonstrate outstanding service, making sure your home will be worth your investment.