Home Inspection Richmond TX
Richmond is a city in Fort Bend County, Texas, and is located within the Houston – Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area. Richmond caters to a total population of 12,064 in its 11.1 km2 land area.
If you are a lover of nature, you’d love spending time around George Park, Cullinan Park, and Pecan Grove Park that offer scenic landscapes, vast preserves, sports centers, and children’s playgrounds. Richmond is a great suburb with a community of farmers, entrepreneurs, and hardworking individuals. The calm and peace in Richmond became a safe haven for young families who opted to raise children in a safe and culturally diverse community.
However, Richmond has its slice of household problems and among these is plumbing which includes problems in hard water, slab changes, drips, and running toilets, and even tree roots.
As such, a professional home inspection in Richmond, Texas by Paragon Inspection will help buyers and sellers become more confident with the property.
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre- Listing Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Richmond, TX home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1-Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollowed or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Why Choose Paragon Inspection?
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Richmond, TX, and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our client’s needs and make sure that they are given the real knowledge they deserve.
2. Our team of professional and licensed home inspectors in Richmond is very thorough in evaluating all areas of the property and everything in between. Our professional Richmond home inspectors are constantly improving their skillset through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
3. At Paragon Inspection, we make it our priority to provide a stress-free buying and selling process by giving our clients true peace of mind. Here at Paragon Inspection, we offer a simple no-weasel words guarantee because your peace of mind is our top priority. Give us a call now!
New Construction Inspection
Termite (WDI) Inspection
Septic and Water Well Inspection
Swimming Pool and Spa Inspection
Thermal / Infrared Imaging
I cannot say enough good things about Chris and the team at Paragon Inspection. We actually used Chris twice in the last month while going through the home buying process. During the home inspection of our first potential housing prospect, Chris identified some issues which ultimately led us to dig deeper and after further investigation, we opted out of that home. His incredibly thorough investigation saved us from potentially purchasing a home with some major issues that were not initially evident on the surface. We called him again a few weeks later with our second housing prospect and once again he provided an incredibly detailed report and took the time to walk through each area step by step. He was/is incredibly patient and answered any questions I may have had. When it comes to the overall customer experience, Chris and the team at Paragon Inspections are top notch. I would highly recommend to anyone going through the home buying process. Thank you Chris and Leslie, we could not have done this without you!
One of the best neighborhoods in Texas, Katy City, and its surrounding areas have had incredible property sales in 2020, one-third of which are new construction homes.
With its diverse economy and thriving real estate industry, living in Katy, TX and its surrounding areas offers families and young professionals a safe and sound environment with a sparse suburban feel. And if you are looking to buy or sell your property, Paragon Inspection will be there to help you make your most informed decision.
Buying a home can be exciting, yet daunting. But no matter how desirable a home may appear to be, it just wouldn’t be completely reassuring without a home inspection. Our licensed professionals at Paragon Inspection will conduct a thorough home inspection service in all areas of your property to check for any issues, from the foundation to the roof.
Our positive reviews showcase our commitment to demonstrate outstanding service, making sure your home will be worth your investment.