Home Inspection Rosenberg TX
With a total area of 58.4 km², the city of Rosenberg caters to a population of 37,661 and is home to the Historic Downtown District, boutiques, gift shops, restaurants and more. Rosenberg is a community full of rich history with a mix of a modern metropolitan city.
Unfortunately, this growing city of Rosenberg is also growing in the number of household issues with plumbing as the main area of concern. Blocked drains, low water pressure, slab leaks, and sewage leaks are among the many problems which are ranked as common, repetitive and sometimes lengthy or difficult to resolve.
As such, a professional home inspection in Rosenberg, Texas by Paragon Inspection will help buyers and sellers become more confident with the property.
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre- Listing Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Rosenberg, TX home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1-Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollow or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Why Choose Paragon Inspection?
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Rosenberg, TX and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our clients’ needs and make sure that they are given the real knowledge they deserve.
2. Our team of professional and licensed home inspectors in Rosenberg are very thorough in evaluating all areas of the property and everything in between. Our professional Rosenberg home inspectors are constantly improving their skills through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
3. At Paragon Inspection, we make it our priority to provide a stress-free buying and selling process by giving our clients the true peace of mind. Here at Paragon Inspection, we offer a simple no-weasel words guarantee because your peace of mind is our top priority. Give us a call now! Protect your precious investment by calling us 281-504-9981or by booking our Home Inspection Rosenberg Texas services 24/7 right from our website.
Swimming Pool and Spa Inspection
Thermal / Infrared Imaging
Paragon Inspection | Let this experienced Katy TX Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Paragon Inspection will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Katy, TX area, we can help!
Paragon Inspection takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.