Home Inspection Rosenberg TX
With a total area of 58.4 km², the city of Rosenberg caters to a population of 37,661 and is home to the Historic Downtown District, boutiques, gift shops, restaurants, and more. Rosenberg is a community full of rich history with a mix of a modern metropolitan city.
Unfortunately, this growing city of Rosenberg is also growing in the number of household issues with plumbing as the main area of concern. Blocked drains, low water pressure, slab leaks, and sewage leaks are among the many problems which are ranked as common, repetitive, and sometimes lengthy or difficult to resolve.
As such, a professional home inspection in Rosenberg, Texas by Paragon Inspection will help buyers and sellers become more confident with the property.
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre- Listing Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Rosenberg, TX home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1-Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollow or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Why Choose Paragon Inspection?
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Rosenberg, TX, and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our client’s needs and make sure that they are given the real knowledge they deserve.
2. Our team of professional and licensed home inspectors in Rosenberg is very thorough in evaluating all areas of the property and everything in between. Our professional Rosenberg home inspectors are constantly improving their skills through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
3. At Paragon Inspection, we make it our priority to provide a stress-free buying and selling process by giving our clients true peace of mind. Here at Paragon Inspection, we offer a simple no-weasel words guarantee because your peace of mind is our top priority. Give us a call now!
We just had Chris inspect a prospective home for us and we are so impressed. He was incredibly thorough and professional. He went through the entire report with me, explained each part, and answered all my questions. We absolutely recommend using this company!
One of the best neighborhoods in Texas, Katy City, and its surrounding areas have had incredible property sales in 2020, one-third of which are new construction homes.
With its diverse economy and thriving real estate industry, living in Katy, TX and its surrounding areas offers families and young professionals a safe and sound environment with a sparse suburban feel. And if you are looking to buy or sell your property, Paragon Inspection will be there to help you make your most informed decision.
Buying a home can be exciting, yet daunting. But no matter how desirable a home may appear to be, it just wouldn’t be completely reassuring without a home inspection. Our licensed professionals at Paragon Inspection will conduct a thorough home inspection service in all areas of your property to check for any issues, from the foundation to the roof.
Our positive reviews showcase our commitment to demonstrate outstanding service, making sure your home will be worth your investment.