Home Inspection Sealy TX
Located 50 miles west of Downtown Houston. Sealy TX is the largest city in Austin County and is conveniently located at the crossroads of Interstate 10 and Highway 36. This small city of 6,488 locals is a prime location for economic development. Schedule your Sealy, TX home inspection today!
Sealy also offers a number of recreational parks such as Sealy Business & Professional Women’s (B&PW) Park, Jacqueline A. Cryan Memorial Park, Abe & Irene Levine Park, Joe Scranton Jr. Park, Liedertafel Hall, Mark Frederick Park, and W. E. Hill Community Center. A great percentage of locals in Sealy are retirees and most of the residents own their homes.
Sealy has some humid months but typically has an above-average humidity all throughout the year. Unfortunately, when certain humidity levels spike, some air-conditioning systems can’t cope. Humidity can negatively affect the functionality of AC as it cancels out the cooling effect, causing excessive strain to the unit. Apart from this, common home inspection issues found in Sealy are foundation movement, outdated electrical wiring, old water pipes, and shifting shingles.
As such, a professional home inspection in Sealy, Texas by Paragon Inspection will help buyers and sellers become more confident with the property.
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Sealy, TX home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1-Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollowed or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Why Choose Paragon Inspection?
1. Our company is known for providing excellent and exemplary home inspection services in Sealy, TX, and neighboring areas. We always adhere and listen to our client’s needs and make sure that they are given the real knowledge they deserve.
2. Our team of professional and licensed home inspectors in Sealy is very thorough in evaluating all areas of the property and everything in between. Our professional Sealy home inspectors are constantly improving their skillset through proper training and acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies.
3. At Paragon Inspection, we make it our priority to provide a stress-free buying and selling process by giving our clients true peace of mind. Here at Paragon Inspection, we offer a simple no-weasel words guarantee because your peace of mind is our top priority. Give us a call now! Protect your precious investment, Call (281) 504-9981 | Text (281) 766-9212 or by booking our Sealy Texas home inspection services 24/7 right from our website.
New Construction Inspection
Termite (WDI) Inspection
Septic and Water Well Inspection
Swimming Pool and Spa Inspection
Thermal / Infrared Imaging
We got to work with Chris at Paragon Inspection for the inspection of a home we are in the process of purchasing.. What a professional, down to earth and informational person to work with.. Our home inspection report was returned to us in a timely manner and was easy to follow and understand.. Chris very honest with any questions we had and I felt he really looked out for our wants and needs.. I would highly recommend him to family and friends for any inspection needs and would definitely use him again.. Thank you Chris!!
One of the best neighborhoods in Texas, Katy City, and its surrounding areas have had incredible property sales in 2020, one-third of which are new construction homes.
With its diverse economy and thriving real estate industry, living in Katy, TX and its surrounding areas offers families and young professionals a safe and sound environment with a sparse suburban feel. And if you are looking to buy or sell your property, Paragon Inspection will be there to help you make your most informed decision.
Buying a home can be exciting, yet daunting. But no matter how desirable a home may appear to be, it just wouldn’t be completely reassuring without a home inspection. Our licensed professionals at Paragon Inspection will conduct a thorough home inspection service in all areas of your property to check for any issues, from the foundation to the roof.
Our positive reviews showcase our commitment to demonstrate outstanding service, making sure your home will be worth your investment.