Warranty Inspections Katy TX
A 1 Year New Home Warranty or 11-Month Builder Warranty Inspection is typically performed prior to the 1-year anniversary of the new homeownership, while the builder is still responsible for most defects. Schedule your Home Inspection Katy TX Today!
Did the builder call to remind you that your home warranty was about to expire? Most don’t provide this courtesy.
We offer this inspection service for homeowners who are living in a newly constructed home less than one year old. While many items are now concealed, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by the trained eye of our inspectors.
Our experience tells us that most major construction flaws go unnoticed for 3-5 years.
By this time, correcting these flaws could cost many thousands of dollars to remedy, and the builder is no longer responsible. It is unfortunate that most of these flaws go unnoticed until it is too late and extensive damage has occurred.
Assisting in preventing this risk and the possibility of future costly repairs is the goal of our “Warranty Inspection” or “11-Month Builder Warranty Inspection”. Our inspection covers all major systems and includes testing of the mechanical systems and components. All visible defects will be noted in a written report and ready for presentation to your builder. This “last chance” inspection is essential in providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.
This service works so well, that most new homeowners are amazed by our findings and will refer us to their neighbors. Schedule your Home Inspection Katy TX Today!
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre- Sale Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Katy, TX home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1- Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollowed or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Best inspector we have used. We will recommend Paragon to others. Professional, thorough and understanding. Submitted report the same day. Thanks for a great job.
One of the best neighborhoods in Texas, Katy City, and its surrounding areas have had incredible property sales in 2020, one-third of which are new construction homes.
With its diverse economy and thriving real estate industry, living in Katy, TX and its surrounding areas offers families and young professionals a safe and sound environment with a sparse suburban feel. And if you are looking to buy or sell your property, Paragon Inspection will be there to help you make your most informed decision.
Buying a home can be exciting, yet daunting. But no matter how desirable a home may appear to be, it just wouldn’t be completely reassuring without a home inspection. Our licensed professionals at Paragon Inspection will conduct a thorough home inspection service in all areas of your property to check for any issues, from the foundation to the roof.
Our positive reviews showcase our commitment to demonstrate outstanding service, making sure your home will be worth your investment.