Warranty Inspections Houston
A 1 Year New Home Warranty or 11-Month Builder Warranty Inspection is typically performed prior to the 1-year anniversary of new homeownership, while the builder is still responsible for most defects. Schedule your Warranty Inspection Houston Today!
Did the builder call to remind you that your home warranty was about to expire? Most don’t provide this courtesy.
We offer this inspection service for homeowners who are living in a newly constructed home less than one-year-old. While many items are now concealed, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by the trained eye of our inspectors.
Our experience tells us that most major construction flaws go unnoticed for 3-5 years.
By this time, correcting these flaws could cost many thousands of dollars to remedy, and the builder is no longer responsible. It is unfortunate that most of these flaws go unnoticed until it is too late and extensive damage has occurred. Schedule your Warranty Inspection Houston Today!
Assisting in preventing this risk and the possibility of future costly repairs is the goal of our “Warranty Inspection” or “11-Month Builder Warranty Inspection”. Our inspection covers all major systems and includes testing of the mechanical systems and components. All visible defects will be noted in a written report and ready for presentation to your builder. This “last chance” inspection is essential in providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.
This service works so well, that most new homeowners are amazed by our findings and will refer us to their neighbors. Schedule your Warranty Inspection Houston Today!
What We Provide at Paragon Inspection:
- Buyer Inspection –Make sure you get one before closing the deal. Protect your investment and keep yourself from buying the money pit.
- Pre- Sale Inspection – Before listing your property on the market, make sure your home is market-ready. Our Pre-Sale Inspection will help you see through your home and fix any areas of concern before potential buyers come touring around.
- New Construction Inspection – Even new homes have construction problems that will sooner or later come to the surface and affect both the structural integrity of your home and the safety of your family. Schedule your Houston, TX home inspection today!
- Warranty Inspection – Most builders won’t provide the courtesy of calling before your 1- Year Warranty Expires. While most items are brand new, it’s not too late for defects to be caught by our inspectors’ trained eyes. Schedule your Warranty Inspection today while your builder is still responsible for most defects.
- Termite Inspection – What we do is a visual inspection of accessible areas for evidence of wood-destroying organisms. Termites can do more damage than you think. So if you ever see a hollowed or sunken wood inside your home, they’re probably done eating up that area and are off residing on another wooden structure.
Paragon Inspection | Let this experienced Houston Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Paragon Inspection will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Houston, TX area, we can help!
Paragon Inspection takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.